Apple iPhone 10 Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. Sweepstakes open to residents of the United States of America, including members of the military service serving abroad, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen (19) years of age or older for residents of Alabama) at the time of entry.
- Entry. The Apple iPhone 10 Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) will begin at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) on January 5, 2018 and will run through 12:00 p.m. (noon) on July 15, 2018 (the Sweepstakes Period). All times are Eastern Time Zone. Further, the Sweepstakes will terminate upon the receipt of the 300th eligible and complete survey. Only one entry per unique email address. To enter, complete and submit the survey provided to your email address on file with Reliable Personal Loans. You may also enter by printing your name, address, telephone number, and age on a 3×5 card and mailing it to the Apple iPhone 10 Sweepstakes, c/o Reliable Personal Loans, 302 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30346 or by email the same information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the email address you would like an electronic copy emailed to. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Reliable Personal Loans (Sponsor) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Odds. ONE winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries during the Contest Period to receive an Apple iPhone 10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by telephone or email, or both, on or about July 15, 2018. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive the prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winners disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
- Participation. By participation, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the state expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Prize Winners. For prize winners list (available after December 30, 2018), send an email to info@reliablepersonalloans ATTN: Marketing Department.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (4) in the event of fraud, viruses, or other events that compromise the integrity of the contest, Reliable Personal Loans reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes.
- Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether or Delaware, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, contestants release Reliable Personal Loans and any other sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss, or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
Sponsor. The Apple iPhone 10 Sweepstakes is sponsored by Reliable Personal Loans, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Sweepstake Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Reliable Personal Loans, ATTN: Marketing Department at email@example.com